Bar bending is one of the operations which requires high precision and accuracy. Since safety is also a feature be concerned about when we are bending bars, the new-age hydraulic and electric rebar cutters and benders offer protection and precision in five major ways.
- Rebars offer precise bending according to specifications- A minute change in the angle of bending can affect the structure and disturb its integrity. Rebar machines are designed to make precise cuttings and bending as per specifications provided while feeding the bar.
- Offer wide-range of bending capabilities – The machines are designed to take in several specifications and capabilities, making them versatile, and useful in all kinds of construction sites. Also, since the work is done with precision, there is no necessity of re-bending or corrections, which usually destroys the strength of the rebars.
- High-speed operations – Grids of various shapes can be put together in a minimal amount of time with rebar cutters and benders. It takes nearly six seconds to bend a bar, thereby speeding up the process. It works best for construction sites with time-constraints, and offer the benefit of finishing up projects on time.
- Minimum Experience required for operation- A manual repair requires an experienced person, with years of practice in doing it, to operate successfully. That means, there is a constraint for using the manual rebar unless an expert is available on site. Only with experience that a person can do the angling correctly and safely. However, with automatic rebars, a person who is trained for operating it can work on it. Since errors are minimal, and safety is assured, the time consumed in performing the operation is reduced.
- Safe and Secure – Operating a hydraulic or an electric machine is much safer than the manual ones. The automated machine comes with excellent safety features to ensure secure operations.