|Electric Motor||Single Phase - 220-240V AC - 50Hz|
|Power Input (Bender)||1050W|
|Power Input (Cutter)||1550W|
|Max Bending Capacity||25mm - 650N/mm2|
|Min Bending Capacity||6mm|
|Bending Pin Diameter||80mm/105mm|
|Max Cutting Capacity||25mm - 650N/mm2|
|Min Cutting Capacity||4mm|
|Dimensions||50cm x 45cm x 79cm|
THE CRBC-25 INDUSTRIAL 4-25MM REBAR BENDER & CUTTER – BROUGHT TO YOU BY RAPIDTOOL
Here at RAPIDTOOL, we understand that rebar bending and cutting is a very demanding task. You need the highest quality rebar benders and cutters to perform the job to a professional standard and save contractors from unnecessary injuries.
RAPIDTOOL stock a variety of high quality rebar benders and cutters that will provide years of outstanding performance. Our range includes portable electric hydraulic rebar benders and cutters and industrial electric rebar bending and cutting machines.
A Rebar Bender and Cutter Gets the Job Done Effortlessly, Effectively & Excellently.
Customer Reviews ★★★★★
"Great reliable machines, that are saving us time! Very easy to deal with."
"Great tools from this company! Strong and reliable will work for many years. Plus great customer service. I will be back for more power tools in the future."
"Great products & excellent service."
Click here for more reviews.
Why do you need the RAPIDTOOL CRBC-25 Industrial 4-25mm Rebar Bender & Cutter?
Construction engineering as a field, is just as challenging as it is exciting. The feeling of witnessing your envisioned build project comes to life in front of your eyes cannot be described in words. Each and every stage of this process gives engineers a chance to take on a new challenge. However, handling rebar is one part of this process that tends to be the most troublesome for engineers and workers. The task of bending, cutting and shaping solid steel bars is no cakewalk, especially in the absence of the right tools and tech to provide assistance with the job. Every bend and every cut has to be executed with upmost precision here to ensure that all requirements of the build are adhered to. Even the slightest of mistakes here can severely compromise the structural integrity of the building being erected. It can also put the safety of your workers at stake. In such a scenario, it is the duty of a project manager to ensure that his workers have an access to the best tools and machinery to handle rebar. And to help you with this endeavour, we at RAPIDTOOL are here with some of the best solutions that the industry has to offer. If you are one who prefers to get the best of both the worlds with your rebar equipment purchase, here is a product that you can rely upon to deliver on all your expectations every time you will switch this machine on! Introducing the RAPIDTOOL CRBC-25 rebar bender and cutter – a machine that will make the lives of your construction team extremely easy.
The CRBC-25 Industrial 4-25mm Rebar Bender & Cutter – Key Specifications
One of the more difficult aspects of handling rebar is making sure that the cut or bend is executed exactly in accordance with the required parameters, while ensuring that the strength and durability of the metal rod isn’t impacted in any way. Manual execution of these tasks generally involves a lot of errors and rework, which often contributes towards material wastage and build inaccuracies which may even put the project’s stability at stake. Manual handling of rebar can also adversely impact the health and wellness of your construction workers who often have to rely on brute strength to get the job done. The effect of this repeated strenuous activity can harm their musculoskeletal system as well – an issue that demands immediate attention. The CRBC-25 rebar bender cutter offers a host of different features that we, at RAPIDTOOL, feel can reduce these issues and ensure maximum productivity, safety and efficiency in your rebar operations. Let’s check out some of the key specs of this rebar cutter and bender:
- This bar bender cutter runs on a dependable Single Phase – 220-240V AC – 50Hz Electric Motor that is powerful enough to handle your rebar operations, no matter how heavy duty they may be.
- The machine requires a Power Input (Bender) of 1050W and a Power Input (Cutter) of 1550W to do its job with the finesse expected from it.
- The total weight of the machine is 136kg and its frame measures a total of 50cm x 45cm x 79cm – quite a portable and easy to use machine, don’t you think?
- The Maximum Bending Capacity of the CRBC-25 rebar bender cutter is 25mm (500MPa) while its minimum Bending Capacity is 6mm
- The machine offers a striking Bending angle range of 0-180° with a Bending Pin Diameter of 80mm/105mm
- The Maximum Cutting Capacity of the CRBC-25 rebar bender cutter is 25mm (500MPa) while its minimum Cutting Capacity is 4mm.
The CRBC-25 Industrial 4-25mm Rebar Bender & Cutter – Functional Benefits
RAPIDTOOL prides itself at being a partner to the construction industry. We believe that it is our job to ensure that you get an access to the very best of rebar cutter benders and other tools related to the industry. Our team genuinely has run the distance when it comes to testing these machines on ground to assess their actual performance as against their claimed parameters. And in all our searches, the CRBC-25 Reo bender cutter has emerged as a cut above the rest. We genuinely believe that is machine will make your rebar handling process more streamlined, efficient and productive and are proud to present an array of functional advantages that the CRBC-25 can offer you:
- First and foremost, this is a machine that has been designed by RAPIDTOOL – a brand that is known across the construction industry for its superior quality bar benders, cutters and other related tools.
- The CRBC-25 runs on a powerful electric motor, designed to perform to optimum capacity every time you turn it on. This is one machine that you can always rely on to deliver.
- The rebar cutter bender comes fitted with an industrial grade machine head – perfect for your heavy duty on-site operations.
- This Reo bender cutter can cut down the time required to execute your rebar operations by a significant amount, making it easier and more convenient for workers to handle.
- With an extensive bending angle range and cutting capacity, this rebar bender cutter is also rigged to execute extremely accurate cuts and bends. You won’t have to worry about meeting the task brief ever as long as you have the CRBC-25 handy on your construction site.
- And finally, this rebar bender cutter gives you the benefits of two machines in one – making it a truly worthy investment for your project.
The CRBC-25 Industrial 4-25mm Rebar Bender & Cutter – The RAPIDTOOL Advantage
RAPIDTOOL is one of the most trusted and preferred construction equipment suppliers in Australia and it is a position that we have earned after working tooth and nail. Ours is a company that is founded and managed by actual construction engineers who have done the groundwork and know how on-site operations unfold. We understand the challenges that workers and handymen face on an everyday basis and have taken it upon ourselves to come up with sensible solutions to make rebar handling tasks easy, more efficient and less stressful. Each and every product we offer is tested on ground to ensure that it matches the high standards that our clients have come to expect from us. The CRBC-25 rebar cutter bender has gone through the same rigorous performance testing and quality evaluations. And we can assure you that this is one machine that you should definitely consider investing in. This rebar bender cutter is built to last and will make the lives of your construction workers extremely easy by ensuring minimum stress and exhaustion on their bodies as they handle rebar. This fact alone makes the CRBC-25 a hot favourite amongst engineers and handymen. If you genuinely wish to enhance the efficiency and productivity of your operations, this is a machine that you should be placing your trust upon.
So what are you waiting for? Consider buying the CRBC-25 rebar bender cutter today! This is one investment that you will not regret making. Get in touch with the RAPIDTOOL team for a detailed product quote.