- Superior quality & performance
- Lightening quick cut – under 2.5 seconds
- Industrial strength machine head
- 220-240V electric motor (110‑120V available)
- Superior quality hydraulics
- Lightweight, portable model with detachable handle
- Increase efficiency and safety on site
|Cut Diameter||4‑20mm – 650N/mm2|
|Electric Motor||Single Phase – 220-240V AC – 50Hz|
|Cut Speed||< 2.5 sec|
|Dimensions||50cm X 13cm X 14cm|
|Accessories||Carry Case, Maintenance Kit & Safety Guard|
Here at Rapid Tool, we understand that rebar cutting is a very demanding task. You need the highest quality rebar cutters to perform the job to a professional standard and save contractors from unnecessary injuries.
Rapid Tool stock a variety of high quality rebar cutters that will provide years of outstanding performance. Our range includes electric hydraulic rebar cutters and industrial rebar cutting and bending machines.
Try out a REO-MECH Rebar Cutter – Combining Speed with Convenience and Reliability
THE ERCP-20 ELECTRIC 4-20MM REBAR CUTTER – BROUGHT TO YOU BY RAPID TOOL
Why do you need the REO-MECH ERCP-20 Electric 4-20mm Rebar Cutter?
Steel rebar happens to be one of the most fundamental of materials used on a construction site. It is the component that will become the core of a building, the support structure to the entire erection and the material that will lend strength and stability to the project. In modern construction, erecting a concrete building is considered to be impossible without the use of rebar or reinforced steel rods. Thinking of the pivotal role that it plays in construction projects, handling rebar can easily be considered as one of the most common tasks of them all on a work site. It doesn’t matter if the project is large scale or small – cutting and bending of rebar is something that every engineer will have to handle. And it is not a task that you can afford to take lightly. Slicing through a 20mm solid steel rod is no cakewalk – you will need powerful professional tools to execute this harrowing task. And the entire equation becomes even more complex and troublesome if you have a worksite with limited access to electric sockets and manoeuvring space. These are work conditions where you will need something more than your ordinary rebar cutter. These are conditions where portability and power will have to be brought together in a convenient and dependable package that you can use in all kinds of rebar cutting situations on your construction site. These are conditions where you will need to trust Rapid Tool – one of the most preferred suppliers of construction equipment in Australia, to help you find the right tool for the job. And that is exactly what we are doing here – introducing the REO-MECH ERCP-20 Electric 4-20mm Rebar Cutter – an amazingly designed portable rebar cutter that promises to match each performance expectation that you may have. Trust us when we say that this is the solution that you have been waiting for!
The REO-MECH ERCP-20 Electric 4-20mm Rebar Cutter – Key Specifications
Rapid Tool is proud to be a part of the thriving construction industry in Australia. Ours is a team that isn’t afraid of getting down and dirty when it comes to finding the right solutions for our customers. We have ground tested every one of the electric rebar cutters available in the market today. We have subjected them to some of the most stringent quality tests and run them through some truly tough working conditions. And after analysing each option against the highest standards of performance. We found the REO-MECH ERCP-20 Electric 4-20mm to be the best option for your needs. Let’s check out the key features and specifications that make this portable electric rebar cutter our preferred choice:
- This is a rebar cutter that can handle the toughest environments. With a cut diameter range of 4-20mm (500MPa), this machine can take on any challenge you might throw its way.
- The machine runs on a powerful yet reliable REO-MECH ERCP-20 Single Phase – 220-240V AC – 50Hz electric Motor meant to make your rebar cutting tasks a breeze.
- Using this machine won’t impact your energy efficiency targets – it only requires a power Input of 950W.
- The best part about this electric hydraulic rebar cutter is its unbelievable cutting speed. The machine packs a massive punch and can snip a 20mm steel rebar in less than 2.5 seconds!
- The total weight of this tool is just 13kgs – easy enough for your handymen to carry around and use without sustaining too much strain on their muscles and joints.
- The rebar cutter is designed for portability and easy manoeuvring. With its frame measuring about 50cm X 13cm X 14cm, you can conveniently use and store this machine without facing any hassles whatsoever.
- The product comes packed with a host of different accessories too. With this purchase, you get a Carry Case, Maintenance Kit & Safety Guard – no more worries about using and storing your rebar cutter!
The REO-MECH ERCP-16 Electric 4-20mm Rebar Cutter – Functional Benefits
At Rapid Tool, we understand just how harrowing the task of rebar cutting can be. We know the challenges a handyman has to face when trying to cut through 20mm thick steel rods. We know the impact that manual rebar cutting can leave on your worker’s health and fitness. And we know the influence of a bad work tool on a construction site and how it can lead to wastages of time, energy as well as material. Therefore, we have made it our job to help you find the most suitable and most efficient solutions for your rebar cutting and bending operations. The REO-MECH ERCP-20 is one product that your construction site deserves. Here are the many functional benefits that you can enjoy with this electric rebar cutter.
- First and foremost, you get the backing of REO-MECH, a brand known for its Superior quality & high in performance products that are a favourite of the construction industry.
- Rebar cutting, being a regular feature on construction sites, cannot be a time-consuming process. Thankfully, this hydraulic rebar cutter can make lightening quick cut, slicing through 20mm steel rods in under 2.5 seconds
- The machine comes packed with an industrial strength machine head that can take all the heavy duty use you might subject it to.
- Rapid Tool offers the REO-MECH ERCP-20 in two variants – with a 220-240V electric motor and with a 110-120V. You can choose either one of these, depending upon your power source requirements.
- The machine uses superior quality hydraulics and systems to deliver precise cuts with efficiency and finesse. This is a rebar cutter that will add to the professionalism of your construction team.
- The best and most prominent feature of the REO-MECH ERCP-20 is its portability. Made to provide easy manoeuvrability, its design is light weight, portable, offers easy operation and comes with a detachable handle as well.
- The no-flames, no-sparks cutting action of the rebar cutter will go a long way towards increasing the efficiency and safety of your construction site.
The REO-MECH ERCP-16 Electric 4-20mm Rebar Cutter – The Rapid Tool Advantage
Rapid Tool is one of the most trusted suppliers of construction tools and rebar handling equipment in Australia. It is a position that we have acquired after putting in incessant efforts towards finding the best technology in the market and making it readily accessible to engineers, workers, handymen and contractors so that their everyday workplace challenges can be resolved. We have a team of experienced industry professionals who have worked on construction sites themselves and hence, they know exactly what issues a bad piece of equipment can create on the job site. It is our job therefore, to provide you with the top-notch construction tools and machinery, be it electric hydraulic rebar cutters, rebar benders or even portable cordless rebar cutters suitable for different kinds of on-site applications.
Our product range consists of options that have been put through a rigorous array of tests to ensure that all our customer expectations are fulfilled. The REO-MECH ERCP-20 is one such product that you should definitely consider investing in. Get in touch with our team today for a quote!