- Superior quality & performance
- Quick cut - under 3.0 seconds
- Industrial strength machine head
- 220-240V electric motor (110‑120V available)
- Superior quality hydraulics
- Increase efficiency and safety on site
|Cut Diameter||6‑32mm - 650N/mm2|
|Electric Motor||Single Phase - 220-240V AC - 50Hz|
|Cut Speed||< 3.0 sec|
|Dimensions||52cm x 17cm x 27cm|
|Accessories||Carry Case, Maintenance Kit & Safety Guard|
THE ERC-32 ELECTRIC 4-32MM REBAR CUTTER – BROUGHT TO YOU BY RAPIDTOOL
Here at RAPIDTOOL, we understand that rebar cutting is a very demanding task. You need the highest quality rebar cutters to perform the job to a professional standard and save contractors from unnecessary injuries.
RAPIDTOOL stock a variety of high quality rebar cutters that will provide years of outstanding performance. Our range includes electric hydraulic rebar cutters and industrial rebar cutting and bending machines.
Try out a RAPIDTOOL Rebar Cutter – Combining Speed with Convenience and Reliability.
Customer Reviews ★★★★★
"Great reliable machines, that are saving us time! Very easy to deal with."
Click here for more reviews.
Why do you need the RAPIDTOOL ERC-32 Electric 4-32mm Rebar Cutter?
Construction engineering is a field that is just as exciting as it can be demanding. The prospect of contributing to a project and watching a structure take shape from the ground up can be pretty rewarding. But the amount of hard work and technical prowess that goes into it all is also pretty high. The most pivotal tasks in construction – bending and cutting rebar – often becomes the most challenging. Rebar or reinforced steel bars are the material that provide solidity and support to the overall structure being created. Erection of concrete buildings simply cannot be managed without rebar playing an active role in the overall construction process. However, cutting through a 32mm solid steel rod and bending it to suit the project’s requirements is easier said than done. No ordinary snips will be able to complete this job. And the amount of effort that it will demand from your workers and handymen is monumental. Professional tools such as rebar cutters and rebar benders are a must if you are to get this task completed with efficiency and precision. RAPIDTOOL firmly believes that an ordinary rebar cutting tool will not make the cut here, especially if you are a construction engineer who is big on worker safety and work quality. So, our team of construction professionals has ground tested just about every machine available in the market for the rebar cutting to unearth the one name that will match every expectation you have – an electric hydraulic rebar cutter that can slice through steel like butter. This is the RAPIDTOOL ERC-32 Electric 4-32mm Rebar Cutter – a mean machine that combines power and precision in one robust package that you need to have on your construction site.
The RAPIDTOOL ERC-32 Electric 4-32mm Rebar Cutter – Key Specifications
At RAPIDTOOL, we are proud to be your partner in all your construction projects and believe that true efficiency and productivity can be achieved only when your workers have the best tools at their disposal to get the job done. When it comes to tasks as demanding as rebar handling, even the slightest deviation from expected goals can lead to unnecessary wastage of time, material and efforts. That is why we bring this awesome electric rebar cutter to you – so you and your workers never have to compromise with less-than-perfect construction equipment on the job site. Here is a list of everything that makes RAPIDTOOL ERC-32 Electric 4-32mm rebar cutter the perfect choice for your construction needs:
- Unimaginable power and efficiency with an industrial strength cutting head that has a cut diameter of 6-32mm (500MPa).
- A powerful and reliable Single Phase – 220-240V AC – 50Hz Electric Motor to give you complete control over the rebar cutting process.
- Input Power of 2400W required to operate the machine and deliver clean, efficient and accurate cuts on the rebar rods.
- Mindboggling cutting speed – this electric rebar cutter can slice through a 32mm thick solid steel rod (one of the thickest variants of rebar available) in less than 3 seconds!
- A total Net Weight of just 31kg that ensures that the rebar cutter doesn’t become too heavy and exhausting for your workers to use.
- A slender product design that is big on portability and convenience with the overall frame measuring 52cm x 17cm x 27cm.
- An electric hydraulic rebar cutter that delivers the complete package for all you on-site needs including accessories like a handy Carry Case, Maintenance Kit & Safety Guard.
The RAPIDTOOL ERC-32 Electric 4-32mm Rebar Cutter – Functional Benefits
Our hands on experience in the construction industry has provided RAPIDTOOL with the unique advantage of knowing exactly what an engineer desires from his/her tools on the job site. And it is this on-ground, practical knowledge that has made us one of the most trusted and preferred suppliers of electric rebar cutters and electric rebar benders in Australia. Our products offer a host of features that are guaranteed to make the lives of construction workers a tad bit easier. Let’s check out the many functional benefits that you can gain by choosing to place your trust on RAPIDTOOL’s ERC-32 Electric 4-32mm rebar cutter:
- This is a machine designed to deliver superior quality & reliable performance every time you turn it on. It strikes just the right balance between power and precision to ensure you have a rebar cutter worth depending on.
- The electric hydraulic rebar cutter is packed with power – enough to slice through 32mm of solid reinforced steel like it was butter. This RAPIDTOOL machine can deliver lightning fast cuts, requiring less than 3.0 seconds to effectively snip a rebar rod.
- Fitted with an Industrial strength machine head, this is a machine that will be on your side and deliver predictable performances even in the toughest of working conditions. You can depend on it to work exactly as it should every time you turn it on!
- At RAPIDTOOL, we offer two variants of the ERC 32 – you can choose between a 220-240V or a 110-120V electric motor option, depending upon your power requirements.
- The RAPIDTOOL brand is known for their unique product design and superior quality hydraulics that are capable of creating clean cuts, even on the thickest rebar rods out there.
- The electric rebar cutter has been designed with a no sparks-no flames cutting action, making it one of the safest machines of its kinds available in the market. If you are big on worker safety and workplace efficiency, this is the tool you should place your trust on.
The RAPIDTOOL ERC-32 Electric 4-32mm Rebar Cutter – The RAPIDTOOL Advantage
RAPIDTOOL is genuinely proud to be a part of Australia’s construction industry. We are happy to use our practical knowledge and market experience to help construction engineers, fabricators, handymen and steel workers find the perfect rebar cutters and rebar benders to execute their on-site operations. Ours is a company that is founded and managed by experts from the field – true blue engineers who have actually worked on sites and know how the right tools and machines can influence the outcome of a project. And so, we have made it our business to help you find the very best options in the market and bring them to you at a price that you can refer to as a worthy investment. Using a manual rebar cutting tool can become a highly exhaustive endeavour for an on-site professional. The cutting action of most of these machines have a way of taking a huge toll on a user’s muscles and bones. Perhaps this is one of the main reasons why rebar cutting and bending is a task that is viewed with immense dread in the construction world. Our range of electric rebar cutters and electric rebar benders has been picked out, keeping these facts in mind. These are machines that you can trust to keep your workers safe and prevent various health issues that are part and parcel with rebar related work.
So, go ahead, give this electric hydraulic rebar cutter a try. The RAPIDTOOL ERC-32 is just the tool that you need to make your on-site construction tasks easier, safer and more precise. Get in touch with RAPIDTOOL’s team today for a detailed quote!