- Superior quality & performance
- Efficient, clean hydraulic bend
- Industrial strength machine head
- 220-240V electric motor (110‑120V available)
- Superior quality hydraulics
- Lightweight, portable model with handle
- Increase efficiency and safety on site
|Bend Diameter||4‑16mm – 650N/mm2
|Electric Motor||Single Phase – 220-240V AC – 50Hz|
|Dimensions||60cm X 17cm X 20cm|
|Bend Angle||0‑90° (0‑130° smaller bar)|
|Bend Speed||5 sec (approx)|
Large Bend Module & Die (AU only)
We understand that rebar bending is a very demanding task. You need the highest quality benders to perform the job to a professional standard and save contractors from unnecessary injuries.
Rapid Tool stock a variety of high quality manual and electric tools that will provide years of outstanding performance. Our range includes hydraulic rebar benders and electric rebar bending tools.
Get the Job Done Effortlessly, Effectively & Excellently
THE ERB-16 INDUSTRIAL 4-16MM REBAR BENDER – BROUGHT TO YOU BY RAPID TOOL
Why do you need the REO-MECH ERB-16 Industrial 4-16mm Rebar Bender?
Handling rebar on a construction site has to be one of the trickiest of tasks that an engineer has to handle while getting a structure erect on ground. Reinforced steel bars are thick, solid metal objects that are made to be durable and sturdy enough to take the weight of the structure being constructed and provide it with support and form. You can even say that rebar to a building is pretty much like what the human bones are to the body – without it, the entire structure and system will simply collapse. But this strength becomes a hurdle in the construction process too – imagine trying to manually cut, bend and shape a 16mm thick solid metal rod at just the right angle without letting metal fatigue damage its structural integrity – you get the picture, right? The task is challenging as it is, and construction workers have to do it repeatedly, hundreds of times in a day to get enough rebar bent and ready for use in the structure. Managing it all using a manually operated rebar bender can be tough, especially when you consider the time and effort it takes to get the job done and the possibility of inaccurate bends and material wastage that always exists with a manual work. The need of the hour is to use a machine that can complete the job of rebar bending with ease and finesse, without putting too much strain on your worker’s already overworked body. Don’t worry – the most trusted supplier of bar benders and cutters in Australia – Rapid Tool – has taken it upon itself to make sure you have access to the right tools for your construction site. In our efforts to find the very best options, we have unearthed an amazing find – the ERB-16 rebar bender – a machine that promises to fulfil every expectation that you and your team of engineers have from a machine of its kind. We are extremely proud to bring this bar bender to you!
The ERB-16 Industrial 4-16mm Rebar Bender – Key Specifications
The one thing that sets Rapid Tool apart from all the other construction equipment suppliers in Australia is the fact that ours is a company that has been founded by and is managed by true blue engineers and industry workers. We know what the demands of a construction site are and how the simplest changes, like using the right tools and hydraulic machinery, can make a world different in the productivity and efficiency of its operations. A task like rebar bending, that usually involves a lot of time and efforts from construction workers, can be made easier and more efficient with the ERB-16 rebar bender from Rapid Tool. Here is a list of the key specifications and features that you get an access to this bar bender:
- The machine offers a Bend Diameter of 4-16mm (500MPa) – more than enough for an average rebar bending tasks on your construction site.
- This REO Bender runs on a powerful and reliable Single Phase – 220-240V AC – 50Hz Electric Motor that will deliver optimum performance, every time you will switch the machine on.
- The rebar bending machine requires a Power Input of 850W, which is pretty easy to get access to a construction site.
- No more complaints from construction workers about getting tired with having to lug around a bulky machine. This rebar bender weights a total of 15kg, making it one of the most portable machines in its class!
- With its frame measuring a total of 60cm X 17cm X 20cm, this machine is genuinely easy to carry, store and manoeuvre around constricted places on a site or workshop.
- The machine takes a total of 5 seconds approximately to bend rebar and offers a Bend Angle range of 0-90° (0-130° on smaller bar)
- Your purchase gets you a host of different accessories as well, including a Carry Case, Maintenance Kit, large Bend Module & Die.
The ERB-16 Industrial 4-16mm Rebar Bender – Functional Benefits
There are many reasons why our team of product engineers and developers has chosen the ERB-16 reo bender to be the best option for your construction site. The machine has what it takes to perform in tough working conditions and exceed expectations in terms of efficiency, productivity and ease of use. Here is a list of all the functional advantages that you can enjoy by choosing to adopt this amazing rebar bender for your operations:
- First and foremost, the ERB-16 rebar bender is a product from REO-MECH – a brand that is known all across the industry for its superior quality & performance.
- The machine is capable of delivering efficient, clean hydraulic bends to rebar every time – we have actually tested it on-ground to prove its reliability.
- The rebar bender comes equipped with a tough, industrial strength machine head, capable of taking almost any kind of rough use and abuse that might come its way while being used on a construction site.
- This product is available in two variants – the 220-240V electric motor and 110-120V electric motor-powered rebar bender.
- The ERB-16 uses superior quality hydraulics and high-end tech to give effect to clean bends at accurate angles.
- This machine is a lightweight, portable model that comes with a nifty handle as well that aids in using the rebar bender and carrying it around.
- The machine can help you increase efficiency and safety on your construction site, ensuring minimal wastage of time, effort and material during operations.
The ERB-16 Industrial 4-16mm Rebar Bender – The Rapid Tool Advantage
Rapid Tool is one of the most trusted suppliers of construction machinery and tools of the highest quality in Australia. It is a position that we have gained after putting many painstaking efforts into searching for the best alternatives available in the market to resolve on-site work problems of construction workers, engineers and handymen. Ours is a team comprised of individuals who have actually worked on ground and are well aware of the kind of effort it requires to get a structure standing on ground. Each and every product we offer to our clients goes through a series of stringent quality checks and performance testing activities to ensure that only the cream of the crop is offered to our esteemed clients. The ERB-16 rebar bender is one such machine that our team has chosen to trust after subjecting it to a series of rigorous on-the-job tests. With this machine, you can endeavour to improve worker efficiency, on-site productivity and job quality while ensuring minimal adverse impact on the health and wellness of employees. We now know what a harrowing a task rebar bending can be and how crucial it is to get the bend angle and quality on point to ensure that the structural integrity of the build is maintained. The rebar cutters and benders will become the perfect addition to your construction equipment set and is guaranteed to make the lives of your workers a tad bit easier.
So, what are you waiting for? Consider investing in the ERB-16 rebar bender to make your construction operations more streamlined and productive. Call the Rapid Tool team today for a detailed quote.