Rapid Tool’s newest addition – the REBAR PRO, is making waves in the Australian construction industry. The innovative rebar tying machine (rebar tier) is a revolutionary European tool which increases steel-fixing productivity by up to 3 times.
The rebar tying tool is designed to triple tying speed by eliminating the need to bend over and manually tie steel. This substantially reduces both labour costs and workplace safety risks.
Here are just some of the ways the REBAR PRO rebar tying machine can dramatically improve efficiency and safety on your construction site:
- The rebar tying gun increases steel fixing efficiency by up to three times. It eliminates the need to bend over and tie steel manually which has been the cause of health and safety issues for over a century.
- The REBAR PRO delivers significantly lower production costs than tying rebar by hand. Construction workers have reported an increase in production time of over 3 times using the innovative rebar tie gun.
- The REBAR PRO has an ergonomic design which maximises rebar tying throughout an 8 hour working day.
- Help protect your workers with the rebar tie machine. The battery operated tool eliminates extra power cords that can pose a risk to workplace safety.
- The unique rebar tying system uses one size of clips for all possible rebar connections, between 6 and 16mm, to a max cross section diameter of 30mm. To ensure consistent concrete coverage, the maximum height of the connection is limited to only 10mm.
- A strong connection is guaranteed by the high quality steel spring clip using the REBAR PRO rebar tying machine. The automatic application of the clips results in constant quality ties. The new, revolutionary clip can tie two or more reinforcement bars. The spiral clip is screwed around the steelbars until it deforms and tightens to create a secure fix.
- The handle of the rebar tying gun can be adjusted to the preferred height of each individual user, saving both back and wrist strain. Within seconds, simply by pulling the trigger, a secure tie can be made without having to bend over.
- The REBAR PRO toolset includes a battery charger, two 18V batteries, and safety glasses. The tool container can store two cartridges of 50 tying clips. Reloading is easy and takes only a few seconds.